MIX WITH US IN THE COATINGS INDUSTRY
We are looking for young talents who love challenges and want to realize innovations in the coatings industry together with us! You have a good eye for detail, are open to innovations and love challenges? Then you’ve come to the right place!
We are an international coatings company with specialized products for industry. In doing so, we are always looking for special talents who want to join us in shaping the future in surface technology. By championing innovation, sustainability and well-being in the workplace, we lay the foundation for you to achieve great things! Despite the high demands we place on our employees and their dedication, or perhaps because of it, we do not forget the human element and provide all our apprentices with a monthly voluntary social benefit for the entire duration of their apprenticeship. Our company has trained countless apprentices in its more than 80-year history – and we are particularly proud to know that many of them are still with the company and the Group today, and in some cases in high management positions.
Can you imagine completing your apprenticeship at Rembrandtin? Become part of our team and work for one of the leading paints and coating producers in Europe.
CURRENTLY WE ARE LOOKING FOR
APPRENTICE AS PAINTING TECHNICIAN (PAINT AND COATINGS)
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
During your training, you will learn about the process of manufacturing paints and coatings, from development, through production and release, to application at the customer. The focus of your training is on quality control/application technology, i.e. the application of coatings, testing the results, recognizing errors and finding the causes. Additional focal points of the training are occupational health and safety and the basics of industrial environmental protection. At the beginning, your main activity will be in the laboratory. Later, you will also accompany our experts on technical customer visits.
SKILLS YOU LEARN AT REMBRANDTIN
- Create formulations to produce coating materials and, of course, the processing of them.
- Measure and understand physical characteristics of coating systems, e.g. solids content, flow curves, viscosity, etc.
- measure and understand the characteristics of paint-specific raw materials and auxiliaries, e.g. color number, oil number, epoxy value
- evaluate coatings, e.g. about hardness, color shade, color strength, color density, hiding power, gloss, elasticity, adhesion
- operate apparatus, equipment, machines to produce coating materials and application technology
- Completed 9th grade, preferably also school dropouts (HTL)
- Mathematical understanding
- Technical understanding
- Manual dexterity
- Not afraid of smelly, sticky and colored substances
- Pleasure in customer contact
- Joy of traveling
- Stress resistance
- Team player, friendly, collegial
- Good manners
- Good knowledge of English, driver’s license B, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Impeccable reputation
Have we caught your interest? Then apply for our apprenticeship program – our apprenticeship officers will contact you as soon as possible: